Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Girl Here...

Lo24X7

Hi everyone,

I'm Lauryn and I'm new here. This seems like a really supportive place. I can't wait to get to know all of you, and hopefully with your support gain some ground in the recovery process.

Welcome Lauryn! I hope you find the support you need here. :flowers:

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Lauryn,

It's nice to meet you. Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Hi Lauryn, I am new too. I hope to find some support and understanding here amongst all of the survivors. I have not found anyone to talk to that understands anything about my feelings. My name is Teri and I am from New Hampshire. Happy to meet anyone who can help me. Thank you so much. :cry::blush::shrug:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Lauren, welcome to AS :flowers:

If there's anything I can do to help with getting used to the forums etc let me know, I'd be glad to help

All the best and I hope to see you around the forums :)

Hi, I am new here and am confused as to how to get anyone to respond to me. I need someone who can understand these crazy emotions I am feeling all over again. Thank you to anyone who can help.

Big T :blush:

Hi Msteri :)

The best way to get replies is for you to make a new topic just for you - I just had a quick look at your posts so far and they are all replies to someone else's topic, so you're not hugely likely to have people reply to you in someone else's topic - Hope that makes sense?

I will send you a pm in a minute so that we can hopefully talk this out and you will understand how the forum works :)

Thinking of you.

Found