Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi

Hi

My name is kendall - I am a survivior and found this site through google in the hope to find other people like myself. After years of living in denial I have finally started accepting my past and want to find friends and support from others knowing what I am going through.

Thank you for reading :)

Hi kendall. I think we are a supportive group and i am sorry for the reason you are here but glad that you have found this site. I will offer you support any time. Hugs if okay.

Attie

Hi kendall. I think we are a supportive group and i am sorry for the reason you are here but glad that you have found this site. I will offer you support any time. Hugs if okay.

Attie

Hi thanks :)

I will post some of my story in the story thread in a day or to I'm just off to bed nice to meet you.

Hi Kendall. Welcome to AS!!!!! Hope you find what you are looking for here.

Tamme

Hi Kendall,

Welcome to Aftersilence! :tealribbon:

I'm glad you found us :) You'll meet tons of people here that share similar experiences and I hope you find all the support you are looking for on here.

Mandy

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Kendall,

It is nice to meet you. :flowers: Welcome to After Silence! :hi:

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all so much I wasn't expecting to get any comments or anything...

I am still thinking about sharing the details of my story but I dunno if I am really ready for all of that at this stage and really have no idea where to start.

thank you all for the welcome :)

Thank you all so much I wasn't expecting to get any comments or anything...

I am still thinking about sharing the details of my story but I dunno if I am really ready for all of that at this stage and really have no idea where to start.

thank you all for the welcome :)

You are so very welcome.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found