Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Looking For Male Survivor Support

Welcome to AS, I'm sure you'll find a lot of support here. I am a female rape survivor married to a man who is a survivor of childhood sexual assault, I can empathize with your position. Please feel free to send me a private message, I would be happy to help you find the right places to post or just to listen. I'm glad you're here, the community support can be invaluable. You are not alone. -Dejah

Hi,

Welcome to After Silence. I am very glad you found us.

Please feel free to post in our Share your Story forum, or if you'd feel more comfortable, we do offer a male only forum.

Please know, we are a diverse group of both men and women from all over the world and you are very welcome here. I hope you will feel at home soon.

Don't hesitate to let any staff member know if you need anything.

Take care,

Becky

Welcome! I am also a male survivor. I'm unsure if you have noticed or not, but there is a male section to the forums as well. Sad to say it's not very active since there are not very many male members, but it's there. Other than that, you are welcome to post in any of the other forums, as your topic dictates.

If you ever need to talk, feel free to send me a message.

*woddles in and waves*

Hiya! Another sirvivor (like the word play?) here.

Hello and Welcome to AS :)

I'm like you a male survivor, we support both male and female survivors equally here at AS, and have a number of resources for male survivors, including the male forum, and we have a wide range of survivors here from every part of the globe, and we all support each other through everything :hug:

Take care

John

Hi and welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon:

As you can see we have lots of males and females here :) Also to let you know we do have a male forum, I will send you more detail on that shortly.

I hope you find the support you are looking for here, and if you need anything please let me know.

Mandy