Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi, I Am New Here

Hi, my name is Jen. And this is my first time posting in this forum. I have never done anything like this before but I just thought it was time and might be helpful to talk to some other people that I can relate to. I am a survivor of sexual abuse. I was abused by 2 of my mother's boyfriends as a child. Starting at the age of 5 to the age of 14. It has effected my life very deeply. And I have never gotten any help or counseling. I am just looking for some friends that know what I am going through. Thanks.

Welcome jen80 :)

I am new too as of yesterday but already I feel so welcomed and at home. There are many wonderful people here who you'll find are very supportive and understanding.

I'm sorry for what you went through. No one should ever have to go through that. May you find healing.

Willing to be your friend. :penguin:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Jen, Welcome to AS luv

I am really sorry you had to go through this and really do admire your guts for joining here. Think it can be unbelievably difficult to open up for the first time so am glad that you have found this place :) I think you are right that this sort of thing does affect us very deeply, people here will understand

Take good care, and hope to see you around the forums :flowers:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found