Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Newbie Saying Hello

Hi everyone,

My name is Lori and I'm a twenty eight year old survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I think I've reached a point in my life where I've done most of the healing I need to, save for a couple issues here and there.

The reason I've come here is because I used to be a member of a support forum years ago and though I love all the ladies involved in it and will always hold them in my heart the site has really gone quiet and I'm hoping to find more of a variety of advice here as well as there.

With much love and respect to you all,

Lori

Hi everyone,

My name is Lori and I'm a twenty eight year old survivor of childhood sexual abuse. I think I've reached a point in my life where I've done most of the healing I need to, save for a couple issues here and there.

The reason I've come here is because I used to be a member of a support forum years ago and though I love all the ladies involved in it and will always hold them in my heart the site has really gone quiet and I'm hoping to find more of a variety of advice here as well as there.

With much love and respect to you all,

Lori

Hi Lori, I'm Erin and I'm new to all of this. I'm 36, a rape survivor. I'm here looking for commraderie..knowing I'm not alone in my hauntings. I think we have a lot of strength to offer. I will never forget HIM, working on forgiving him (which I may not do). So we are in the right place, I hope. Wear red, yellow, or a bright color today. It's Anti-Rape Day.

God Bless You!

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Lori, Welcome to AS :flowers:

It's great to hear that you've done most of the healing that you need to, I understand you wanting to join here as your usual forum is quieter now as we all need feedback sometimes so you are very welcome and I hope to see you around the forums :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi! Welcome to AS. Although I'm sorry you have to be here, I'm glad that you've found us and hope that you can get all the support that you require.

:flowers:

Hugs xxx

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found