Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Please Make It Stop

Please someone make it all go away.....Please make it stop. I cant sleep the nightmares are killing me. I cant stop crying. What is wrong with me? I feel so alone empty spiralling downward out of control...please help me

That sounds really painful! You shouldn't have to bear that all alone. Are you in counselling, or do you have a support group? I am glad you're able to post here. Even journalling might help sometimes - just to write out the pain so it's 'out' of you instead of still stuck inside. It just sounds like you are in agony and really overwhelmed. I hope you find some more support and relief.

The thing that has helped me the most with coping is writing in a journal. I kept track of how I felt. I would write for hours and hours until I felt better. Either that or doing some sort of art is always therapeutic.

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always PM and have a conversation. It's better to talk about this than to keep it to yourself. Believe me! You'll feel so much better.

xoxo

The thing that has helped me the most with coping is writing in a journal. I kept track of how I felt. I would write for hours and hours until I felt better. Either that or doing some sort of art is always therapeutic.

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can always PM and have a conversation. It's better to talk about this than to keep it to yourself. Believe me! You'll feel so much better.

xoxo

what is PM

xoxo

what is PM

feel like I am sinking in quicksand reaching for help but it is too late

Hi Stanley, Welcome to AS

A pm is a private message - to send someone a pm you can click on their name, scroll down and choose send a message

I am sorry you are feeling so very bad at the moment. I think it's completely understandable though, I have felt like that many times. Does your doctor know how you are feeling? Are you in therapy? Are these things you might consider?

All the very best and I hope to see you around the forums :flowers: