Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here. :]

Hi I'm BryannaDeary. I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm not really sure what to write, but I'd just like to say hi and really think this is a good forum to have. I searched for something like this, seeing as I've been thinking about my assult lately. It's been almost four years, but it's still fresh in my mind. I've overcome a lot, but still need some support from people who understand. :]

Welcome Bryanna!

So glad to have you, everyone here has been really fantastic. Welcome!

-gany

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi I'm BryannaDeary. I'd just like to introduce myself. I'm not really sure what to write, but I'd just like to say hi and really think this is a good forum to have. I searched for something like this, seeing as I've been thinking about my assult lately. It's been almost four years, but it's still fresh in my mind. I've overcome a lot, but still need some support from people who understand. :]

This group has been awesome for me and I hope you find it beneficial too. :hi:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi BryannaDeary, Welcome to AS

Am glad you found us, understand about it staying fresh in your mind and hope you can get support here, people are understanding here :)

All the best and I hope to see you around the forums :)