Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you fund this site to be helpful.

Found

Hiya and welcome :)

I can understand you not feeling ready for face to face help, it is a huge step and especially the first time can feel incredibly scary. I know for me the first few times of telling anyone it was all in writing as it was impossible to say the words

And so i hope you'll find something here to help you cope too :aswelcomesu:

All the best, and I hope to see you around the forums :)

:flowers: Hi, welcome! I think you'll find a lot of great people and healing here! Good luck! =)
I am new to the site. I haven't sought other help yet. I just don't feel ready for a face to face. I am hoping til I am I can find something here to help me cope.

Hi. This is a great place to start. I signed up two weeks ago but just started checking it out this weekend and it has been so helpful to me. Its nice to know people really understand here and are human too. Plus I don't feel so abnormal. I am working on finding a psychotherapist and psychiatrist and I AM SCARED. It's a difficult decision but you will know when you are ready. :hug:

Edited by mousie

welcome to AS! :flowers:

I hope you get supports as much as I do here :)

Welcome to AS :hi:

Face to face can be scary. Take your time. There is no rush.

Feel free to read the threads here, comment, ask question, do what you need to in order to get support and strategies. :flowers:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found