Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Another Newbie On Board

I am glad you figured it out! I'm here if you have any questions or anything, too... I'm new too, but I'd be happy to help if I can. Just know that everyone here is really supportive and understanding, and will make you feel very welcome. I am sorry for the reason you are here, but I think it is good that you found AS and I hope it will help you :luck:

I am glad you figured it out! I'm here if you have any questions or anything, too... I'm new too, but I'd be happy to help if I can. Just know that everyone here is really supportive and understanding, and will make you feel very welcome. I am sorry for the reason you are here, but I think it is good that you found AS and I hope it will help you :luck:

Thank you for your friendliness.

:notalone::supportu::loveas::aswelcomesu:

Hi Mousie, welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards :flowers:

Take care,

Sad

:notalone::supportu::loveas::aswelcomesu:

Hi Mousie, welcome to AS :flowers: I am glad that you have joined us. I look forward to seeing you around the boards :flowers:

Take care,

Sad

What a beautiful pic! And thanks for all the encouraging smiley faces and signs. That just brightens up my day.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

This site is amazingly helpful already. I am so glad to be among friends like me. :hug:

Hi I am new at all of this. And computer challenged. But excited to find this website.

Hi Mousie!

I'm new too but also excited. Thanks for joining.

Hi I am new at all of this. And computer challenged. But excited to find this website.

Hi Mousie!

I'm new too but also excited. Thanks for joining.

Cool. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. :hi:

:hi:

welcome to AS! :flowers:

I hope you get supports as much as I do here :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Mousie Welcome to AS :)

It's good to read that you're finding this place helpful and everything :) If you have any problems with the forum or not knowing how to use it / the computer etc let me know and I'll do my best to help you, Is there anything that you're having trouble with just now?

All the best :flowers: