Sign in to follow this  
Missbekahanne

Hello Everyone!

Im new here and just wanted to break some ice and start talking! =] i dont tell my story unless ppl ask me. i was a child then and now im all grown up. now i just want to help ppl. and maybe even help myself without knowing!

missbekahanne!

hiya missbekahanne :) Welcome to AS

I don't really talk about my story either - don't know why some can and some can't but there we are - There's no need to share any more than you're comfortable with. I think that's great that you want to help others and maybe yourself too, hope to see you around the forums :)

All the best

Hi missbekahanne, welcome to After Silence :flowers:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

hiya missbekahanne :) Welcome to AS

I don't really talk about my story either - don't know why some can and some can't but there we are - There's no need to share any more than you're comfortable with. I think that's great that you want to help others and maybe yourself too, hope to see you around the forums :)

All the best

its not that i dont want to talk about it... i just... idk.... havent had the need to in a while! and now that i found this site... maybe ill start talking about it again! =] i want to go to college to be a physc major! =] ive always been good at helping ppl