Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Apprehensive New Member!

Hi everyone, I joined the boards a couple of days ago and thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm a young adult [22!] and muddling my way through, i guess. :tealribbon:

There is a lot to take in from the boards but you all seem lovely and supportive. Looking forward to getting acquainted with you all!! :flowers:

Take care

Ice

Hi Ice -

Welcome - I'm glad you're reaching out for support. You shouldn't have to navigate your healing alone - there's just too much pain. I hope you will find this site helpful. I agree the people here are pretty nice! :flower:

hi ..hope you are ok ..? nice to meet you ..i really hope you find the strength love support and kindess you need here .AS has helped me and i hope it helps you too.everyone is so kind and supportive.please remember you are never alone love lottie xx

hi privilage and welcome to AS,

im nemmie and part of the newbie support team, if you have any questions please dont hesitate to drop me a message,

im glad you are reaching out for support and im sure you will find this a supportive site,

nemmie

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found