Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New, And Kinda Overwhelmed...

Well... My name is Sunny and I'm 18. I needed to find some additional support so I discovered this website. Everyone seems pretty cool and helpful on here. I really don't know where to even start and I'm a bit overwhelmed. I've never really talked to any other SA survivors.

Hello Moro,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers: I am glad you found us and I know it can feel overwhelming at first, but I hope it helps you to know you are not alone.

Take your time and make yourself at home. You will find much support and understanding, but there is no pressure to post.

:hi:

Hi Moro,

Just post whatever comes naturally to you - we're here to support you and whatever you post we'll just be here to support you :flowers: As Becky said there's no pressure here - just post whatever comes into your head or whatever you feel comfortable posting :)

Take gentle care of yourself and feel free to PM me anytime :flowers: and remember your aren't alone here at AS

John

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:hi: Sunny,

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

Hope you get supports as much as I do here :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hey Sunny, welcome to AS,

when I first joined I was a little apprehensive like 'as if a load of strangers on a computer can help me through this' but they do, everyones really welcoming and like the guys said theres no pressure whether you want to have a rant or just sit by and watcg veryone else then thats good too, feel free to PM me anytime and welcome

:hug::hi:

This site has made all the difference in the world to me these past few days. I was so scared to post anything on here, I felt so vulnerable. But with a lot of support from fellow members, I've felt so comfortable and welcomed here. I really needed to talk to other people who experienced CSA and SA, it shows me that I'm not alone. Thank you all for the warm welcome and support <3

-Sunny

This site has made all the difference in the world to me these past few days. I was so scared to post anything on here, I felt so vulnerable. But with a lot of support from fellow members, I've felt so comfortable and welcomed here. I really needed to talk to other people who experienced CSA and SA, it shows me that I'm not alone. Thank you all for the warm welcome and support <3

-Sunny

:hug: :hug: :hug:

You're welcome.

thinking of you.

Found