Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I'm Also New Here!

Hello everyone,

I'm Kris. I'm a 21 year old survivor. I had a boyfriend who was no good to me. Looking to meet other young women who share my experience. I don't really have a lot of friends who can relate with this at the moment. I moved away from my home state to attend college and have no family in the area.

We seem to have a lot in common Kris, it's hard but it will get better. I'm about to move 1,600 miles away from my home town to attend college. Although I do have a few people up there I know, it's a big change!

-Sunny

We seem to have a lot in common Kris, it's hard but it will get better. I'm about to move 1,600 miles away from my home town to attend college. Although I do have a few people up there I know, it's a big change!

-Sunny

My sister moved over a thousand miles to attend school. She went to a private university where there were a lot of out of state students so not many people knew each other and were more open to making new friends. I go to a public school with mostly students from the Atlanta area, a lot of them have high school classmates here and tend to stick with them. I wish you the best. I will say that she goes home to visit more than I do, even though I am closer!

Hi Kris,

Welcome to AS - :hug:

I am sorry for the pain and hurt your boyfriend caused to you, its was very wrong - I hope you find some healing and support here at AS :flowers:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:hi: Kris,

Welcome to AS! :flowers:

We are here for you to talk,anytime :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found