Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Looking For Help

Hi, I am a rape victim and a survivor of child molestation, I was very young when this happened. I remember everything that happened. I can't seem to find any groups that deal with rape and molestation. I am very depressed, tried going to one meeting but it had nothing to do with my problem. need someone to talk too

Hello Susie

Welcome to AS. :flowers:

I hope you find this webisite as supportive and helpful as I have.

Sam

Thank You Sam,

this is all new to me. I just not sure how to tell anyone about what has happened to me.

It's very hard to talk about and I need someone who has been in the same boat as me.

I am a rape victim and was molested as a child. I need to get alot off my chest so I can get back to having a normal life. which I know it will never be normal. but almost normal and happy again....

Thanks for listening.

susie

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

susieq, welcome to AS. I was also sexually abused as a child, if you ever need to talk- send me a message. This is a safe place and you will find lots of support here. :hug: ~Abby

:hi: susie

welcome to AS :flowers:

hope you get supports as much as I do here :hug:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Susie,

Welcome to Aftersilence :flowers:

Thank-you for coming here :) - I am glad you've made the steps to come here about the hurts you've experienced as a child and I hope by being here you find support and comfort. I think you're very strong for coming here to a website like AS :flowers: Well done.

Hi Susie,

Welcome to Aftersilence :flowers:

Thank-you for coming here :) - I am glad you've made the steps to come here about the hurts you've experienced as a child and I hope by being here you find support and comfort. I think you're very strong for coming here to a website like AS :flowers: Well done.

Thank You John, I need all the help I can get. It still haunts me to this day. and I never got help till now. I want to be normal again. and just be happy. Put the past behind and move forward. I know I will never forget what happened. But, to be able to talk to people who are in my shoes will do me good.

Thanks

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Having a little difficulty but, I will get used to it.

thanks

You're welcome.

Thinking of you.

Found