New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×
If you are having any trouble connecting or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been told I have to do one thing a day for me. Not sure why I find this hard :blink: but I am going to have a read though here and see if I can come up with something for today.

Today I plan to exercise my cheek muscles and smile. Things have been getting easier since I have been posting here and I feel like I should celebrate. And I plan on indulging in a Harry Potter Movie Marathon! Heck to the yes!

I was going out with some people tonight but I didn't really want to go, I then found out they wanted to go to a park and get drunk.

I was very uncomfortable with this so I worked up the courage to tell then I wasn't going to go with them.

Instead I watched the women's tennis final, it was quite a good match.

• 2 weeks later...

Relaxed and played a few computer games. Then coped with going out to do some shopping. I feel great now because I am frightened of having a panic attack in public, but I didn't, in fact I quite enjoyed myself because I felt I was in control. My healing stones in my jacket pocket helped me a lot. :)

I even coped with someone coming up behind me and touching me on my arm. It helped because I heard and recognized her voice. Now I'm just about to get a nice meal with all my lovely food I brought back.

Atlantis

• 2 weeks later...

I did laundry, and I trimmed the stems of my valentine's bouquet. It's still alive. :wub: