SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

Had sugar in my tea this morning instead of artificial sweetener (that's a treat for me).

I'm going to journal tonight. And this weekend, I'm going to buy a fresh journal bc I've entered a new phase in life and it doesn't seem right to write in my old journal.

i babysat tonight after my classes and tomorrow i am going to be working with my one year old children at my school. :)

I'm going to go out to dinner tonight with a friend...just so we can catch up and I'm pretty excited.

I put my feet up and enjoyed watching the F1 Motor Racing today. Then had a lovely relaxing shower and now about to go and make a prawn and cottage cheese salad with new potatoes for tonight's meal.

All in all it has been a great day. :)

Atlantis

Went for a walk and read in the park :)

i helped take care of a group of one year old children on my college campus today.

I went to a voice lesson

Got my nails done

got a quick back massage @ the nail salon

Went to dinner with a friend

took a nice hot bubble bath

did some yoga

made some tea

....kind of a luxurious day in nyc....sometimes i still feel kinda bad when i do nice stuff just for me...

I went on a long walk.

I caught up on my photography and scrapbooking.

I had sushi!!

I had frozen yogurt!

I had a shower, played some computer games - I've just finished playing some games of Pinball (I love that game), talked to my sister on the phone, and I'm just about to watch some comedy programmes while I snuggle into bed with my hot water bottle and eat boiled eggs on toast.

Atlantis :)

I went driving...I really like to just drive around for no reason. and I might go to the mall in an hour or hang out with a friend and see a movie :D...I need to do something fun...im having a bad day :(

I was going to get out of the house today but now I'm just so low. Must be PMS.

Well, I made up a rules sheet in this house and start it to the wall where everyone could see. My house needed that. So at least I accomplished something.

I went to the mall tonight...and went out to dinner with my family and order my faviortie salad. I order it with dressing on it too...not on the side because thats how I like it and I also knew it would piss my mom off hahah...mission accomplished!

I painted my nails a pretty wine color- and even though I ended up painting around my nails as well, I haven't smudged it yet... yipee! :wink:

Today, I took a nice long nap, took my vitamins, drank a lot of water, and didn't stress out about finals. I was completely relaxed, and it was really nice :)

I slept until eleven this morning, and I ate pizza for dinner. :lol:

Edited by ShoePanda