New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

sleep! and sadly not much else!

Sleep is always good though! Ilove to burrow under the covers.

I splurged on a really nice dress just for a social meet up this weekend. My bank decided to not work today so a really good friend of mine who still has about half of my money paid for it for me. And the nice assistant gave me a discount even though I didn't have a magazine. Plus, I didn't spend the whole day struggling to choose an outfit!

sleep! and sadly not much else!

Sleep is always good though! Ilove to burrow under the covers.

I splurged on a really nice dress just for a social meet up this weekend. My bank decided to not work today so a really good friend of mine who still has about half of my money paid for it for me. And the nice assistant gave me a discount even though I didn't have a magazine. Plus, I didn't spend the whole day struggling to choose an outfit!

Yeah when I can sleep! I love it! ((((((((hugs))))))))))

I'm trying to practice self-kindness currently. It isn't working so far. However, later today, I'll be making apple crisp for my Bible study group. While it's baking, I hope to re-center myself with practicing yoga.

• 2 weeks later...

What I did for me: after finding a scene in a fictional story triggering, I told my friend I didn't want to help her edit that scene. And she was totally OK with that. I still kind of feel bad about what I read but I feel good for finding a way to take care of myself that didn't let down my friend.