SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

I put in the nose stud I ordered as an early birthday gift to myself. Played with my new kitten. And got a green chile cheeseburger...and ate the whooooole thing.

I stayed outside as much as possible. It was a perfect October day, golden sun and the sky too blue to be real. I splurged on Burger King, and bought myself 3 CDs from a music and games shop.

It was a lovely day.

I am about to go to be early because I am beyond tired. I can't wait to get under the covers.

A guy (who I've seen on the bus many times) boarded the bus I was on, shouting into his phone, clearly having a breaking-up level argument with his girlfriend. He then sat directly behind me.

So why am I putting this in "What Did You Do For You Today"? My reaction to said guy.

I got off the bus. It didn't matter when I got home, and I figured it highly unlikely that he would somehow materialize on the next bus I caught. So I bailed, leaving him to stew in his negativity. It was a long wait, but I bought a soda and enjoyed sitting in the sunshine. It was, all things considered, a pleasant couple of hours. MUCH nicer than spending the whole ride downtown listening to him yell and plead by turns!

So yeah. I got off the bus waaaaaaaaaay before my stop, drank a soda, and enjoyed the sun. Nice. :)

I lost my stepmother recently....interestingly, she is the kast connection to my molestation, to the original statuatory rape...I remember thinking she was my friend at the time I told her about my 21 year old boyfriend...I was 13...she must have been about 25 at the time...I trusted telling her about my "boyfriend"....she and my father's family lived in Northern California...I don't recall hiw, when or where I told her about this boyfriend...but I begged her not to tell my father about my biyfriend...she did! I hated her at the time and for a long, long time afterwards...I felt so beyrayed! Right or arong I had trusted her...course, she really did the right thing...but I always feltshe did it to get me in trouble with my father..but unfortunately for me, it did not end there...but no one ever knew...now all of the players are gone...

I ate. I drank water. That's two itty-bitty massive things right there.

Gave myself permission to freak out after realozing Ive been bit by a black widow.

Holy beans! I'm freaking out for you, and I haven't even SEEN a black widow up close and personal before!

cried for the first time in a long time.

I spent the day with friend and went to see a film. I was a little triggered by something said in the film but I didn't let it effect me the way it has done in the past.

I haven't actually done it yet, but I am about to flick on the fireplace and enjoy some quiet time before bed.

I slapped on my headset, found a good playlist to listen to, and buried myself in a game online.

I got new studs for my cartilage piercings. Two of em in my right ear. I totally feel like a rock goddess right now.

I sat still and rested for a long time after art T, just getting myself and my bearings back.