SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

exercised twice.

got my studying done for the day. Now I need to keep practicing for the song I'm signing to in October. Which I love doing both. :flowers:

Jillian michaels and later some more cardio. Also bought some new additions to my wardrobe.

:up: :up:

Came onto AS to read some very helpful threads and hopefully help others, ate a delicious candy bar, and shared with my partner some deep feelings that had been bothering me for quite a while.

worked hard.

Came onto AS to read some very helpful threads and hopefully help others, ate a delicious candy bar, and shared with my partner some deep feelings that had been bothering me for quite a while.

:up: :up:

It might sound stupid, but i got dressed when i woke up this morning. Something i havent done in weeks, i normally stay in pjs all day everyday.

It might sound stupid, but i got dressed when i woke up this morning. Something i havent done in weeks, i normally stay in pjs all day everyday.

I've been making my bed and doing yoga every morning for a few weeks, now. Today's yoga was a little difficult, as I have a cold, which means a stuffed up nose. I did the best I could, and I don't feel guilty for the poses I didn't do... Also, last night, I did my circuit training for the first time in weeks. I'm quite proud of myself.

I rested as much as I could.

Slept again.

I had a long day at work followed by a 3 hour training course, so I treated myself to a chocolate bar on the way home :)

:up::up:

I held my man this morning as we took our time waking up,and Im wearing a new nose stud-labret style with a purple gem. Two things I love,in one day...whoo!!!

For once I didn't push myself to the breaking point in art T. I worked, and I worked with Teacher...but artwise I just played with the (brand new, totally awesome) colored pencils I'd been given.

That's an accomplishment for a chronic over-achiever like me.

Um.. I like this question, I find it difficult to answer sometimes. Today I wore my favourite cardigan. And made a comfort food dinner because I'm exhausted (pasta with lots of cheese)

Today I got a Subway sandwich for supper 'cause I had a late T appointment and knew I'd be too wiped to cook. And a couple of cookies just because! :P

Today I am going to write some of my story in my new blog and get it out of me... Also I am going to relax and just chill today. I can focus on my classwork tomorrow... I don't have to turn in any assignments until Wed, so I can take a day off, and rest my mind and body.

Today I got into my art teacher's box o'tricks to find stuff for my current collage...completely ignoring what was going on in the rest of the class. Miss N trusts me to not do anything tooooooo out there, so long as I tell her what I take. I wound up with acrylic paints, and in a couple of hours, a finished project :)

Today I forced myself to rest. Slept as late as I could, played mindless games online...didn't let myself do any work at all. It was hard!