SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

went to the doctor

decided house cleaning can wait

delegated chores to the kids

was queen of the remote

I laid on my bed and finished my book!

I have been told I have to do one thing a day for me. Not sure why I find this hard :blink: but I am going to have a read though here and see if I can come up with something for today.

Today I stayed in comfies all day long and slippers and a robe too. It was great.

Today I plan to exercise my cheek muscles and smile. Things have been getting easier since I have been posting here and I feel like I should celebrate. And I plan on indulging in a Harry Potter Movie Marathon! Heck to the yes!

i went out to dinner with my best friend jenna before our class

I was going out with some people tonight but I didn't really want to go, I then found out they wanted to go to a park and get drunk.

I was very uncomfortable with this so I worked up the courage to tell then I wasn't going to go with them.

Instead I watched the women's tennis final, it was quite a good match.

:flowers: I bought myself some gorgeous purple tulips, my favourite flowers :blush:

i went to my boyfriend's house for the first time and we watched the superbowl together :wub:

Relaxed and played a few computer games. Then coped with going out to do some shopping. I feel great now because I am frightened of having a panic attack in public, but I didn't, in fact I quite enjoyed myself because I felt I was in control. My healing stones in my jacket pocket helped me a lot. :)

I even coped with someone coming up behind me and touching me on my arm. It helped because I heard and recognized her voice. Now I'm just about to get a nice meal with all my lovely food I brought back.

Atlantis

Have played my fav puter game, visited her for longer than I have done in a long time and read and responded to lots of posts

also ate some of my fav rhubarb yogurt

I did laundry, and I trimmed the stems of my valentine's bouquet. It's still alive. :wub:

I blew off my readings for tomorrow.

Which will suck when I have to catch up on all of them in the wee hours before class in the morning. >> Come on, snow, don't fail me now.

today i am going to the gym! i havent been in a while and i love it so i am way excited!

i did schoolwork and talked to my boyfriend.

Edited by ~*chelsea*~