SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

Stayed 2.5 hours late to finish something for work. Doesn't sound like something I did for me but it was because it frees up the rest of my week to chisel through the mountain of work on my plate. And it's my birthday today. I'll spend the night alone working out, doing laundry, and watching House of Cards like I usually do. Honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. Sometimes I just want to be alone, and today is one of those days. I'm 30 today.

Happy belated birthday!!! :party2:

Josie

I had breakfast with an old friend, and I bought a bunch of candy that the ice cream truck used to sell by the pool when I was a kid. :D

just relaxed after a family trip to philly and jersey then back home to delaware...

Called different T's so I can start my healing journey.

I'm having coffee with my best friend. Despite the fact I had to practically force my mother to babysit. I DESERVE a break.

I'm spending Thanksgiving weekend with my new family. My son, my gf and her kids.

i went to the gym today with my mom and did a total of 65 minutes on the treadmill walking 2.91 distance :)

I spent time relaxing at home today.

I woke up late as I worked part of last night (I don't sleep well at night anyway so working was good to keep my mind off things), had a bath, put on a mask after washing my hair, rinsed the mask out, dried and got dressed. I had some food. Listening to music. Looking forward to having chocolate cake and custard for tea.

I dyed my hair today! I had been thinking of trying out a different hair colour for a while now, since black does get boring after a while I find. My hair is now dark-blue at the top, slowly going into a lighter blue at my hair ends.

I went home early from work bc of exhaustion. I've had some rest time I've been missing out on. It's been go go go and now I need to slow down.

Read a book. I love reading its my favorite thing to do.

Edited by Lefty31