SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

1,251 posts in this topic

i played with my kitty; she just makes everything better even just for a moment...

Got a physical exam which means I don't have to get the crappy default insurance plan from my employer with an absurdly high deductible.

And they didn't even handle my bits and pieces and tell me to cough so that makes this the least invasive physical I have ever had in my life. I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm actually glad I switched my primary care over to this place despite the suckiness of their receptionists.

Plus I got half the day off from work and my employer pays me anyway, so I am happy and apparently relatively healthy which is good to know.

Edited by somerandomguy1985

I'm going to NOT exercise today, and rather make peanut butter cookies instead. That's what I will do for myself today.

decided to take the day off from housework and just relax for a change

I bought some cookies. I ate some cookies.

I let myself sleep in since I am trying not to get sick.

Then this evening I made taggy blankets, just because I wanted to.

A whole lot of nothing?

I made a call to a debt counselor. On the hope that 10 years of poverty can magically be erased. Dream big...

Saw the Pacific ocean for the first time.

:) I remember when I saw the Atlantic ocean for the very first time. I just kept thinking what an adventure it must be to be sea water.

sleep! and sadly not much else!

Sleep is always good though! Ilove to burrow under the covers.

I splurged on a really nice dress just for a social meet up this weekend. My bank decided to not work today so a really good friend of mine who still has about half of my money paid for it for me. And the nice assistant gave me a discount even though I didn't have a magazine. Plus, I didn't spend the whole day struggling to choose an outfit!

relaxed and watched a movie

sleep! and sadly not much else!

Sleep is always good though! Ilove to burrow under the covers.

I splurged on a really nice dress just for a social meet up this weekend. My bank decided to not work today so a really good friend of mine who still has about half of my money paid for it for me. And the nice assistant gave me a discount even though I didn't have a magazine. Plus, I didn't spend the whole day struggling to choose an outfit!

Yeah when I can sleep! I love it! ((((((((hugs))))))))))

I'm trying to practice self-kindness currently. It isn't working so far. However, later today, I'll be making apple crisp for my Bible study group. While it's baking, I hope to re-center myself with practicing yoga.

oops posted this in wrong place

Edited by janepp