Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

Okay, it's silly, but I took my new stuffed bunny (Princess Zoe, in case anyone wondered her name...) to meet Aqua. And I didn't even try to blame it on the Littles-- I wanted Aqua to see my new stuffie, end of song!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At a vintage/resale/who-knows-what shop I found a matching pair of carnival glass goblets. I love carnival glass, and these goblets all but sang when I picked them up.

I had the cash on hand, so I bought them. They're the prettiest thing I have bought for myself in a long, long time.

Well...

I guess this is a week of stuff I'm doing for me.. I'm seeing the dentist today, and after that, I'm making a hearty chicken pot pie for supper, and will just watch a whole lotta TV. Tomorrow, when I'm done work, I'm pushing myself to go to a Bible study. On Thursday, I have to go see my T after work, then I'm getting my nails done. Strange and petty as this may sound, I'm most excited for my manicure out of all these things... It's just fun. I rarely get my nails done, so it's an adventure of sorts for me.

• 4 weeks later...