SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

1,251 posts in this topic

It was gorgeous outside today, so today I enjoyed every moment of waiting on the bus.

Enjoyed the weather outside. took a relaxing bath. visited my niece and nephew :)

im out of town so just relaxed after the funeral...

I sat and read a good book outside while I waited on the bus.

Took a big nap at work, called in to my evening job, came home and hung out on here. Coz I'm sick.

Next stop: figuring out how to get food into my body, that should be interesting.

Also, and even better: had the guts to cancel a date with someone I know I don't want to go on a date with. Yeah for assertiveness!

I took myself to dinner, spent some time writing in the sunshine, and got a sundae just 'cause I wanted it.

Was a lazy butt at work just to let my belly recover. Fortunately, the kids were down for sedentary activities, they are getting over a cold of their own so it was an all-way-win to just be bumps on a log all day.

I justified spending nap time in front of my computer by regaling my boss with stories of the activity plans I was googling. Oh yeah coz I am just that amazing.

Today I slapped my headset on and turned it as high as my ears could take. Housemates? What housemates?

Took a little nap. I never take naps. It felt pretty damn good too.

Cheez balls. Lots of cheez balls. And I'm neither guilty nor sorry.

Today I spent most of the day playing a silly online game.

drank my favorite alcohol while watching my shows

Today I spent most of the day playing a silly online game.

A few weeks ago, I found a scrabble game online I really like...been spending probably too many hours doing that. I find it grounding though, and it actually helps a lot.

Josie

I play a MahJong game every day

I play a MahJong game every day

Wow, I've always been curious about that game but have never tried it.

Got the real thing too

I went out for dinner with a friend tonight..and we played cards, watched television and had a nice chat.

I found a CD of Andrew Lloyd Weber's greatest hits at Goodwill...and snapped it up!

(Mind, I disagree on some of what they called "greatest hits", but you can't go wrong with Weber!!)

I slept the whole night last night so technically it was today. I usually stay up to escape dreams but my body cried for rest so I gave in and slept. It was refreshing and I only remember one baaad dream.

Stayed inside, after picking up my bf's cremains, because I knew I could not handle being out in public. I could not control my emotions, so I just came home and let them be, whatever they wanted to be!

I slept the whole night last night so technically it was today. I usually stay up to escape dreams but my body cried for rest so I gave in and slept. It was refreshing and I only remember one baaad dream.

Sooooo glad you got some sleep, a9z!

Josie

Stayed inside, after picking up my bf's cremains, because I knew I could not handle being out in public. I could not control my emotions, so I just came home and let them be, whatever they wanted to be!

((((((((((((((((((SNM))))))))))))))))))

(((((SNM))))) I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine losing someone that close and still being able to cope you are strong. Sending you thoughts of comfort in your heartache.