SnowDragon24

What Did You Do For You Today?

1,251 posts in this topic

Went and signed one of the beams they are going to use, in the new domestic violence shelter. Just so happened, that two of my previous group members (from a group we all went to for five years and was disbanded a couple years ago), pulled up for the same reason, at the same time. So we went to a local food establishment, and caught up with each other.

Smiled a lot.

Went and signed one of the beams they are going to use, in the new domestic violence shelter. Just so happened, that two of my previous group members (from a group we all went to for five years and was disbanded a couple years ago), pulled up for the same reason, at the same time. So we went to a local food establishment, and caught up with each other.

I ate free cookies in abundance

I requested an Everlast CD for my car, from the library

I didn't make myself do homework after a 13 hour workday

I grazed on my employer's food all day (this is not where the cookies came from btw.)

Sounds like a good day.

slept

Lucky Ducky Found :)

:sleepy::yahoo: It was much needed")

Lovely when things like that happen, especially when you were there for something so empowering and important ... :)

I'm going to allow myself to not be dragged down but other things, things outside my control. :)

Smiled a lot.

And reading that made me smile, too :)

I got a muffin at Dunkin Donuts. And I pretended to read on the bus to avoid talking to people. Just needed some space...

I took time to visit some great friends, and the weather couldn't have been better for spring. :)

I listened to the service from outside the sanctuary. Just couldn't take the crowd. But I was able to stay in the building!

I got a muffin at Dunkin Donuts. And I pretended to read on the bus to avoid talking to people. Just needed some space...

Copper, you are nicer than me. The only people who chat up strangers on the bus here are drunks...and I'll tell a drunk to his face in front of the whole bus that I'm not on transit for the convo.

It's a dang bus not match.com, dude better not tell me how pretty I look, no way.

I did myself a favor and finished my paper for literature class this morning

I spent 2 spare hours sewing, sewing, and sewing some more...

Copper, you are nicer than me. The only people who chat up strangers on the bus here are drunks...and I'll tell a drunk to his face in front of the whole bus that I'm not on transit for the convo.

It's a dang bus not match.com, dude better not tell me how pretty I look, no way.

Oh, I can tell off random jerks with the best of 'em. Trouble is that this particular bus at that particular time is full of my day program people. We all know each other...it's kind of like a school bus mentality. And I just did not want to play just then! So the book was more to keep "friends" at bay than anything else.

Yesterday (it's far too early to do anything at all yet today!)...

Yesterday I painted my nails. Green, of course!!!

I went to the thrift store and snagged up hats at half off...some material I thought was pretty and a few things for me

I put on my headset and sank into a good game for several hours. My whole world was the screen. It felt good to not have to cope with reality for a bit.

When I finished my homework goals for today early, I called it quits. I did 1 round on my mega doily, and now I'm going to draw. It's been awhile, and besides, it's way too cold in here to be moving about with a large project like sewing.

I knew that if *I* had to sit in Aqua's waiting room I'd fuss and fidget myself to pieces. So when one of my younger Insiders asked to ride the bus, I agreed and offered to let him take care of the body in the waiting room too.

Two birds, one stone. Racer was happy as could be, and I was able to stay far, far Inside 'till T time.

(Yesterday...once again it's far too early to have done more than consume caffeine!)

So yesterday I went to this huge event full of pretty, shiny things...and I bought three items that were nowhere on my "Need" list: A massive mug and two little wall art plaques.

I treated myself with buying a gorgeous purse. Lol, as if I didn't have enough, but who cares!!!

It's been a good day today...

Had silly-time with the kids I take care of

Started transforming a pillowcase into a baby dress...yeah!

Did not do a single bit of homework

Unpacked all my thrift store treasures from the freezer, went through them and washed them all.

Today I slept as late as the body would let me.

Today I slept as late as the body would let me.

That sounds great, Copper!

Josie

I ate junk food left over from an activity at work...1% nutritious, but not the kind of thing I can easily ignore.

The reason this is something I did 'for' myself and not TO myself...

-I planned ahead and chose a junk food I knew I could handle

-I ate a small portion while also preparing a real meal, so that I would not be eating out of hunger/being too lazy to cook something decent