Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yed with a new box of watercolor pencils...that were a gift from Teacher!!!

I have zippo artistic talent, but I love those!

Along with collage, watercolor pencil is probably my favorite medium. They're so much fun to play with!

Edited by CopperPhoenix
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I got out of the house and stayed that way. Explored a couple shops I hadn't been in before, bought some adorable socks (bright colors with white peace signs on them!!!) and took myself out to a Chinese dinner.

I'm wiped but a very happy camper.

• 2 weeks later...

It was difficult coming to this site today...I need to share my story- but do not know where to post it...I do not even know if I am ready to tell it...the Sleeping With The Enemy Comes to my mind at this time...yes, I have been in contact with the perpetrator...oh, he doesn't want anything to do with me...hmmm, let's see, he accused me of calling him names...well, could calling him a "rapist" be one of them? Really? Was it a lie? Of course not...did he ever apologize? No...but I am the "bad" person- because I called it what it was- or should I say- called him what he is...when a woman says "no"- she means "no"..no, it was not the whole enchilada, so to speak...only because he is not able to perform...but what he did was just as violent and damaging to me- even if he could have done the whole act, it would not have hurt me any more or any less! I said "no"! I keep playing the scene over and over in my mind...he knew he was going to do it that very day, that very night...but I did not know....if it didn't happen then- it just would have happened another time. All I thought I wanted was for him to apologize- to say that he was sorry- but he wouldn't! I never would have said anything about it...I was so afraid to be alone with him after that...course, it didn't take long before our relationship broke-off again...this time cause he was going back to the ex...oh yeah, that is what he really needed to tell me after violating me- he was now getting his dream come true and the ex wanted to reconcile with him..only, I didn't let him leave without him knowing what we both knew- and I gave him the name that he is- but I am the bad person for calling him that- not that he is the bad person for doing what he did.! So, I have chatted via text with him recently...oh yeah, that is what restrictions he has me back on- text only! He doesn't want to see me or speak to me on the phone...I thought I could forgive him without him ever apologizing...but can I live with the elephant in the room? So, being the narcissitic person that he is- he has turn the tables around, and now I am the bad person- I called him a rapist...and that is exactly what he is...that is exactly what he did to me...but what eats at me every day of my life- is the "why"....it is the answer I will never have...why me, why now, what did I deserve for him to do this to me? I had known him since I was 17 years old...had dated him for the past 8 years on and off....had taken the emotional cut-off from him time and time again...being treated so poorly...there was no reason for him to hold me down with his body weight, no reason to go against my will...no reason for him not to listen to my pleas of "no"!

Edited by guessangelina