Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exercised twice.

got my studying done for the day. Now I need to keep practicing for the song I'm signing to in October. Which I love doing both. :flowers:

Jillian michaels and later some more cardio. Also bought some new additions to my wardrobe.

:up: :up:

Came onto AS to read some very helpful threads and hopefully help others, ate a delicious candy bar, and shared with my partner some deep feelings that had been bothering me for quite a while.

worked hard.

Came onto AS to read some very helpful threads and hopefully help others, ate a delicious candy bar, and shared with my partner some deep feelings that had been bothering me for quite a while.

:up: :up:

• 1 year later...

I've been making my bed and doing yoga every morning for a few weeks, now. Today's yoga was a little difficult, as I have a cold, which means a stuffed up nose. I did the best I could, and I don't feel guilty for the poses I didn't do... Also, last night, I did my circuit training for the first time in weeks. I'm quite proud of myself.

I rested as much as I could.

Slept again.

I had a long day at work followed by a 3 hour training course, so I treated myself to a chocolate bar on the way home :)

:up::up:

For once I didn't push myself to the breaking point in art T. I worked, and I worked with Teacher...but artwise I just played with the (brand new, totally awesome) colored pencils I'd been given.

That's an accomplishment for a chronic over-achiever like me.

Today I got a Subway sandwich for supper 'cause I had a late T appointment and knew I'd be too wiped to cook. And a couple of cookies just because! :P

Today I am going to write some of my story in my new blog and get it out of me... Also I am going to relax and just chill today. I can focus on my classwork tomorrow... I don't have to turn in any assignments until Wed, so I can take a day off, and rest my mind and body.

Today I got into my art teacher's box o'tricks to find stuff for my current collage...completely ignoring what was going on in the rest of the class. Miss N trusts me to not do anything tooooooo out there, so long as I tell her what I take. I wound up with acrylic paints, and in a couple of hours, a finished project :)

Today I forced myself to rest. Slept as late as I could, played mindless games online...didn't let myself do any work at all. It was hard!