Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

What Did You Do For You Today?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

went to bed early. I was exhausted.

Showered, napped, tried to. Getting things done makes me feel good.

slept and elevated a knee that has fluid in it.

• 4 weeks later...

My gf made me an awesome cup of coffee and incredible (healthy) scones so I got to have coffee and breakfast on my way to work. Oh! Can't forget the wonderfully safe feeling hug I got from her as a send off.

My gf made me an awesome cup of coffee and incredible (healthy) scones so I got to have coffee and breakfast on my way to work. Oh! Can't forget the wonderfully safe feeling hug I got from her as a send off.

Coffee(foldgers), scone (not healthy, but not a million calories) the hug? There will be another (and many more) waiting for you when you get home.

• 2 months later...

I talked to a very much loved uncle who has been going through some health problems lately and I've been worried about him. It really cheered me up to hear him sounding so cheerful and determined not to let his age or illness get him down; he's well in his 80's. I feel a lot better with just talking to him. :)

slept

I realized I made the best decision I ever made in my life because my life has completely changed since my decision for the BETTER. It is like it was before but happier - more real - friendships and relationships are so much more appreciative.

chores

I realized I made the best decision I ever made in my life because my life has completely changed since my decision for the BETTER. It is like it was before but happier - more real - friendships and relationships are so much more appreciative.

:wub::hug:

• 1 month later...

swam with the kids. it was fun and good exercise.

• 2 months later...