Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm New ( Possible T)

Hi. I spent my adolescent years being molested and, by age 17, raped by an uncle who adopted me after my parents died. Back then , they didn't have rape kits or DNA testing, and so nothing ever happened to him for what he did to me.

To cover what he was doing, as well as to control me, he kept me pretty much a prisoner. I was only allowed to leave for the exact time school was in session. I was not allowed to have friends or to leave the home at all without him or my aunt. As a result of the entrapment when he was assualting me, I suffer from agoraphobia when I'm in any crowded place, or anywhere if I'm not near an exit. I've had social issues and esteem issues. We who are vitimized as children are vitimized twice in that sense, because the affects are always with us no matter how old we are. :angry:

I've always said that we get a life sentence thanks to our childhoods. Thanks to what happened. Seems we pay endlessly for their crimes.

Welcome to the board! It's filled with wonderful people :)

Kelly

You're very welcome :)

It's not at all fair. Not in the least. I'm all for the dealth penalty, LOL!! :) Some think that's too harsh. But what does it tell the victims when their perps get six years and time suspended? I wonder about the judiciary system.

Cut off their pee pees, that's what I think. And maybe their hands as well.

I second that!! LOL!! Of course there are some who think that is cruel and unusual. Excuse me? :)

Damn straight!! :):hammer:

Welcome to AS sweetie :bighug:

~charlene~

Guest -Jennifer-

Hello Deborah!

Welcome to AS Beautiful!! I am so sorry for what you have endured but this is a beautiful community and I hope you will find the love and support that I have.

I will link your beautiful site to mine!

Best Wishes,

Emma

Somehow I missed the welcome the first time around, so welcome to AS .. :hug:

Thought it might be weird to still welcome you, but now i see i'm not the only one anymore :blush:

Im so sorry to hear what happend to you, but good to have you here.

So.. Welcome

:hug:

Love,

SLG

Edited by SLG

Hello and welcome!!

:wub: Alyssa :wub: