sundragon

Why I Found After Silence

Hello, I'm very happy to have found this website, I hope it will help.

Edited by sundragon

Hey Sundragon!

First of all, I am concerned because of the information in this post. I just want to remind you that this forum is public so even non-AS members can read it. I would suggest that you contact a moderator to have it moved hun.

I am sorry for what you've been through. But I think that you are super brave to share this with us! :hug:

Remember you are not alone. You've come to the right place!

:aswelcomesu:

-Purple :flowers:

Sun,

You have had a very tough time being validated for what you went through as a very young child. It's inconceivable that a toddler could be violated so brutally, but then again, some depraved soul chose lust & evil desires rather than a healthy sense of protecting a child. Undeniably, you are in need of a therapist who doesn't engage in counter transference. That is UNETHICAL and highly unprofessional. You should report anyone who acts untoward with you.

I hope you find a very supportive environment here on AS. This is a place you can find solace, comfort, guidance and lots of loving support. May you receive a warm welcome.

My best to you,

~Anni

Hey Sundragon!

First of all, I am concerned because of the information in this post. I just want to remind you that this forum is public so even non-AS members can read it. I would suggest that you contact a moderator to have it moved hun.

I am sorry for what you've been through. But I think that you are super brave to share this with us! :hug:

Remember you are not alone. You've come to the right place!

:aswelcomesu:

-Purple :flowers:

thank you for the reminder, I'm not worried about it being seen or heard but I'll move it all the same.

Welcome Sundragon

May you find help and comfort here.

Anna

:flowers:

hello,

I was told about this website from a friend. And it is really helping me open up about the things that happened.

Dawnya

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hello Sundragon

Welcome to After Silence :) I am happy you have founbd this place too, I know I've found it invaluable and I hope you will too

Best Wishes :flowers:

welcome! :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found