Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hi. I joined AS because I have recently started to have flashbacks and emotional upsets over issues I thought I had moved through. I wouldn't hesitant to tell someone experiencing this that it's normal and part of the process. However, I can't help but feel like there's something wrong with me for having such difficulty. I thought it would be good for me to enter into an environment that would allow me to work through this phase of healing with others who can understand what's it's like to be on this journey.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hello there

Welcome to After Silence :)

I am really sorry that you are experiencing flashbacks and upset over what you thought you'd already moved through. I think it's perfectly understandable though, and think it's great that you've looked for a place where you can work through this with others who understand :)

I think it's ever so common for us to feel we should have already gotten over our experience, and think it's common for others to think so too

Wish you all the best, hope to see you around the forums :)

Thinking of you.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)