Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Looking For Help

Hi Tnutz

Welcome to AS. :flowers:

Hi Tnutz,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon:

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. That means it's my job to make you feel at home. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message and I'll be more than happy to help!

Sometimes all we need is others who understand- which is what you have got here. Glad to have you here.

Mandy

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Im looking for other survivors of sexual abuse.....I would really like to talk

I survived child sex abuse, if you want to talk, let me know.

Andrew

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

I'm here for ya anytime.

Found

I survived it too and have made a lot of progress in managing to somehow heal from it so if you ever want to ask me anything, talk about anything or just vent feel free to contact me.

Wishing you all the best and lots of support and comfort

Edwina

Hi Tnutz,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon:

My name is Mandy and I am apart of the Newbie Support Team here at AS. That means it's my job to make you feel at home. If you have any questions at all please feel free to send me a message and I'll be more than happy to help!

Sometimes all we need is others who understand- which is what you have got here. Glad to have you here.

Mandy

I don't know if you could take time to read my story. I really could use feedback. I am searching for help. Thank you so much. Hopelife25

welcome to after-silence. :)