New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

One Thing At A Time

I've been sitting here for 15 minutes,trying to figure out what to write.I don't know how saying hello can be so hard.

The last 5 years have been very hard and I've really isolated myself from people.My world is my house,my computer and my children..and work of course but whenever I leave home I try to get back as fast as I can.The biggest problem has been having no one else to talk to that would relate to anything that I have been through.When I found this site,I thought,oh my god,finally maybe I can connect with someone.So here I am. :blush:

[quote name='onbrokenwings' date='Apr 25 2011, 05:26 PM' post='8666

The last 5 years have been very hard and I've really isolated myself from people.My world is my house,my computer and my children..and work of course but whenever I leave home I try to get back as fast as I can.The biggest problem has been having no one else to talk to that would relate to anything that I have been through.When I found this site,I thought,oh my god,finally maybe I can connect with someone.So here I am. :blush:

Hello Wings,

I am new here and extend a warm hand to you. This site will give you opportunities to meet others and receive support, kindness, caring words, and more! I know as I am beginning to do better having joined in a group where people actually understand from personal experience. There is much insight and wisdom offered here from what I've read in other's posts. I welcome you here and wish every best to you.

~Anni :notalone:

welcome to after-silence. :)

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

WINGS, I am in pretty much the same position as you - kids, etc., feelings and having no one to talk to so PLEASE pm me anytime you want and maybe we can help each other - who knows! Take good care!

Debbie :throb:

Hi Wings,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon: You totally sound like me!! Sometimes I'll open up something to write and after half hour will have like one sentence!!!

I'm glad that you found us, and I hope you can find the support you are looking for. I know how much it can mean when you have someone that understands.

Mandy