Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

One Thing At A Time

I've been sitting here for 15 minutes,trying to figure out what to write.I don't know how saying hello can be so hard.

The last 5 years have been very hard and I've really isolated myself from people.My world is my house,my computer and my children..and work of course but whenever I leave home I try to get back as fast as I can.The biggest problem has been having no one else to talk to that would relate to anything that I have been through.When I found this site,I thought,oh my god,finally maybe I can connect with someone.So here I am. :blush:

[quote name='onbrokenwings' date='Apr 25 2011, 05:26 PM' post='8666

The last 5 years have been very hard and I've really isolated myself from people.My world is my house,my computer and my children..and work of course but whenever I leave home I try to get back as fast as I can.The biggest problem has been having no one else to talk to that would relate to anything that I have been through.When I found this site,I thought,oh my god,finally maybe I can connect with someone.So here I am. :blush:

Hello Wings,

I am new here and extend a warm hand to you. This site will give you opportunities to meet others and receive support, kindness, caring words, and more! I know as I am beginning to do better having joined in a group where people actually understand from personal experience. There is much insight and wisdom offered here from what I've read in other's posts. I welcome you here and wish every best to you.

~Anni :notalone:

welcome to after-silence. :)

HI there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

WINGS, I am in pretty much the same position as you - kids, etc., feelings and having no one to talk to so PLEASE pm me anytime you want and maybe we can help each other - who knows! Take good care!

Debbie :throb:

Hi Wings,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon: You totally sound like me!! Sometimes I'll open up something to write and after half hour will have like one sentence!!!

I'm glad that you found us, and I hope you can find the support you are looking for. I know how much it can mean when you have someone that understands.

Mandy