Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Speaking..

Hi, I came across this forum last night, thought I would give it a try as no one I know seems to understand, the others pretend it never happened :/ Just wanting a chat really, feel so alone after what happened.

Edited by BlackPetal07
Hi, I came across this forum last night, thought I would give it a try as no one I know seems to understand, the others pretend it never happened :/ Just wanting a chat really, feel so alone after what happened.

If you remember it, it happened.

You're not alone here.

I'm new here too, I've found it helpful.

:hug: if your OK with that.

-Kira

Hello, we hope you feel welcome here. You're not alone, you will never be alone. Together, we can fight for hope, faith, freedom.

I also came across the site last night, Six Billion Secrets led me here. I'm thankful to come to such a wonderful community, and I'm sure you'll feel the same way. You can get through this. We have faith in you :notalone::aswelcomesu::console:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

That's how I got here! sixbillionsecrets. So glad I came across it, it seems to be a great support network, just what many of us need :)

Glad to meet someone else who goes onto Six Billion Secrets. I pray you haven't had to submit any of those secrets, they're so heartbreaking. I hope everything works out for you in the end, you deserve so much better. All victims do. :hug::throb:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

I never submitted one :) I don't like the idea of them re-wording my feelings. I hope you haven't ever submitted one either :):hug:

That's good to hear. I've submitted quite a few. But like AfterSilence, it was a supportive community, so I got alot of help and advice. It's good to know there are still people out there who understand and want to help.

I just read your story, I'm going to comment there. It's heartbreaking, I'm so sorry for what you had to go through. Tomorrow I'm going to draw hearts on my wrists in support for you and everyone suffering. <3 I'm sorry this has gone off topic.

You have much support hun. Just reach out and embrace it.

Love,

Found

You are so very welcome hun.

Love,

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

Thinking of you.

Found

You are so very welcome hun. :flowers: