Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello Everyone

Hi all. How is everyone doing? I'm just a bit down right now. Not sure if I consider myself depressed or not. I use to draw. I'm an artist falling behind on school work. I'm an animal lover trying to bring my dream to life working with animals. It's very hard for me because I don't get much support in doing what I want to do. :type: Just sitting here pretty much with a straight face I guess.

welcome to the boards :bighug:

~charlene~

Welcome to After Silence, it's good to have you with us! :hug:

:throb: Meg

Thank you everyone. I have alot to be looking forward to. I might need some support for it though. This seems to be an awsome website. Right now I've been busting my butt trying to clean the house after comeing home from work. Not like anyone else is gonna do it because I'm the only girl in the house. Therefore I am labeled House Wife. I guess.. No I'm not a wife :P I'm 19 years old. I live in virginia. Currently just got employeed....FINALLY!... at the PHS. It's a humane society. I've volenteered for 2 other days no pay. Today is my first day of pay. I hope. Imma try to make this place one of my online hide outs. I guess when I'm at work at the humane society that will be like a place for me to just get away. I love it there. The people are nice. The animals are not always nice but they do have alot of nice ones there. Ones you have to watch out for and handle a bit more aggressively. Any way. If anyone would like to know more about me or have any questions please do ask. I can be a bit open. At least I try to be. :)

Welcome to AS. I hope you find it helpful to be here .. :hug: