Hello, My names Stephanie, you can call me Steph if u like. I'm new to the forum. I'm here because I'd like to get to know some people, :blush: possibly share my story, and just feel overall less crazy(less like I'm the only one in the whole world who's had these things happen to them..) I'm sure some can relate. I want to help if I can, help ya feel less alone as well, be a good listener. Just trying to heal and help heal. :flowers:

Yay

Hey Steph :wave: ,

I'm glad you found us here at AS! You are most definatley not alone, I promise, you've come to the right place.

Ever need to talk, I'm a good listener :)

Take care Xxx

Hi Steph,

Welcome to Aftersilence :flowers: - I'm John :)

I don't think anyone here will think you are crazy, I can relate exactly to what you're feeling, and it's completely natural to feel that way, but you're not alone with this, there's tonnes (quiet literally) of people here who can relate to what you're going through, and who are here to step through the healing with you.

Take gentle care,

John

Welcome. :wave:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Hello, My names Stephanie, you can call me Steph if u like. I'm new to the forum. I'm here because I'd like to get to know some people, :blush: possibly share my story, and just feel overall less crazy(less like I'm the only one in the whole world who's had these things happen to them..) I'm sure some can relate. I want to help if I can, help ya feel less alone as well, be a good listener. Just trying to heal and help heal. :flowers:

Yay

Glad you found AS, there are wonderful people here. :hug: if ok

Hi Steph,

Welcome to After Silence :flowers:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Steph,

Welcome to Aftersilence :hi:

You are not crazy, although I do know where these feelings are coming from. Just know that you are not alone on this and that a lot of people here can relate to what you are feeling- including myself. Hope you can reach out to us, and find the support you are looking for.

Mandy

Thinking of you.

Found

Thank you everyone for your wonderful welcome... I feel right at home already...lolz :D

Hello Steph,

This place is a godsend to me as well as others. I have been so blessed to have this community to come to in just under a week's time. It's an amazing place to seek shelter and find support. I hope you will benefit from your time here.

I am grateful to the many here that have an incredible sensitivity and insight to share with us.

~Anni

welcome to after-silence. :)

howdy

welcome to as

hopeyou find the help and support you need here

cowboyup