Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hai, I'm New Here.

Hai, my name is Hannah and I'm 20, but I wish my name was Daisy so that's why my UN is under Daisy. I'm not really that sure what I'm supposed to write here.

Well I'm from the UK, Scotland in fact and I'm not really doing much with my life right now. I'm hopefully getting some volunteer work, because I have far too much time to think. I'm trying to 'get better' and just heal myself from my past because, I don't want to have to deal with it anymore.

I have a bit of an obsessive personality and childlike nature, I love Pokemon games, Hello Kitty things, cats, fairies and all things magical.

I ramble a lot so maybe this doesn't make much sense, and I'm sorry if that's the case.

Hannah. :flowers: Xxx

Edited by daisyfairy
Hello

welcome to AS.

A fellow pokemon game lover

Hai, thank you. I'm glad you share the same love of them. :) Xxx

Hi Daisy!! Beautiful flower!! My favorite! (I love the name Hannah too) Welcome to AS. I hope that you find this place welcoming...it is a great place to journey towards healing. Many wonderful people. :aswelcomesu: Gentle hugs if ok... :hug:

M :luck:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to After Silence, I hope you find healing here with understanding people.

It takes a lot of courage to post and a lot of strength to let it out. You're a very strong and courageous Person.

Lots of Warm Healing Energy

Welcome to After Silence, I hope you find healing here with understanding people.

It takes a lot of courage to post and a lot of strength to let it out. You're a very strong and courageous Person.

hi daisy

welcom to AS ..love lottie xx

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

Hi Daisy!! Beautiful flower!! My favorite! (I love the name Hannah too) Welcome to AS. I hope that you find this place welcoming...it is a great place to journey towards healing. Many wonderful people. :aswelcomesu: Gentle hugs if ok... :hug:

M :luck:

Oh my favourite too :D It reminds me of being young and making daisy chains, oh fun times. Thank you :) and hugs are always welcome to me :):hug: hugs back, if you're okay with them too :) xxx

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Thank you Found :) everyone is so welcoming :) xxx

:flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS

best wishes

karen

Thank you Karen :) Hello. Xxx

Hi! :hi:

Welcome to After Silence. Congratulations on building up the courage to post.

Hope you find this site helpful.

Hello :) Thank you :) Xxx

Hello. Thank you so much. :) and thank you for the energy, I'll be sending you some back. ^^ Xxx

hi daisy

welcom to AS ..love lottie xx

Hello Lottie :) Thank you. Xxx

Hi Daisy, I'm 22 and a fellow UK cat lady! Welcome to AS, feel free to PM me any time :flowers:

Hello :) Oh yay, I'm glad to hear it as cats are awesome. ^^ although, I'm not quite a cat lady yet. They keep on running away, so I only have 2 but I used to have 6. ^^ Thank you, that means a lot. Xxx

Hi Daisy,

Welcome to Aftersilence! Don't worry I LOVE child-like things too!!! haha I collect children's book and my bf has got me playing games!!

I'm glad you are working on your healing- and that you have this place to come too. Sometimes we just need that extra boost and support, and that's why we are here.

Mandy

welcome to after-silence. :)