Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

First Post

Hi my name is allen and i always knew i was molested but i tried not to remember. Now i cant forget what happened to me. Im new here this is my first post. im trying to change my life and be more open and honest with me. im scared.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi Allen,

Welcome to Aftersilence :tealribbon:

This is a great first step!! I know it can super tough to open up and work through this. Trust me that's where I am at right now. All I can say right now is take it one step at a time, and you'll make it through. You also have us now to help you through it when you need it.

Mandy

Hi my name is allen and i always knew i was molested but i tried not to remember. Now i cant forget what happened to me. Im new here this is my first post. im trying to change my life and be more open and honest with me. im scared.

Hi Allen!

Sounds like my husband---he put it away in a "box" and tried not to remember. Hope being here will help and hope you know it is not your fault.

hereforhim

Hi Allen,

I can relate. A lot. 10 years later I am finally dealing with this. I always knew this happened and that it happened to me, but every time I talked about it, it was like it happened to someone else. I never on an emotional level allowed myself to believe that it was me. I am working through the same things and its scary. Let me know if you need a hand to hold. Gentle hugs if ok.

Marie :luck:

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

Thinking of you.

Found