Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New Here

:dance:

Hi all! My name is Shelly and I found this place about 3 months ago and have been snooping around but didn't actually register till a couple of days ago. I have actually been searching for new boards because of problems with the one that I just left. :unsure: But I know some of the members here already and my fiance' joined a couple days ago as well....so thats a given.

So I found this and another site that I think I am going to call my new homes, but I just wanted to say Hi!

I will post my story in the appropriate section.

shelly :insane:

Welcome to the board Shelly :)

Sorry you had problems on another board - I hope that you find a good home here and that being here helps.

Take care

Stefka

Shelly,

Welcome to a great site! There ae so many people with great ideas and most important they really care.

:)

Guest SweetSangria

SHELLLLLLLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. hi!!! i hope you eventually parted company with your beloved spoon :P

it's so good to have you and snowy here.

mel

Welcome to AS, I hope that you find it helpful to be here .. :hug:

I know the board you're talking about. I left too, but shortly after my Dad died in 2002. I had loved it, and found a lot of support. *sigh* But Snowy led me here and well . . duh, here I am! So welcome to you :)

Welcome Shelly! I'm glad to see you're over here. It was great talking with you, albeit briefly last night. Anyway, back to my point. The people here are amazing and I hope you will find lots of support here. Take care and know I'm always here for you!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Lindsay

:dance::dance::dance:

Well if that isn't making one feel welcomed, I don't know what is! LOL.

and SWEET , the spoon finally went to its final resting place lol.

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcomed and the transition to a new board/forum so easy!

shelly :insane:

welcome to the boards shelly :bighug:

~charlene~