Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I'm a 27 (28 tomorrow) year-old female, mother to a wonderful little boy whom I love like crazy. I live in southern Texas, & am here in an effort to avoid issolating as I work through many difficult things.

Hi! I am a 28 year old mother as well struggling to find a way to cope. I hope that you find some what you are looking for here at After Silence. I would be happy to correspond with you if you feel comfortable doing so. Take care. :luck:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

welcome to after-silence. :)

Thinking of you.

Found

I'm a 27 (28 tomorrow) year-old female, mother to a wonderful little boy whom I love like crazy. I live in southern Texas, & am here in an effort to avoid issolating as I work through many difficult things.

I wanted to welcome you to AS and say that I am glad that you chose this place over isolation. We are all so isolated in life already.

I was born in Texas, some place called Monahans?

Hugs if they are okay

Dragon

Hi! I am a 28 year old mother as well struggling to find a way to cope. I hope that you find some what you are looking for here at After Silence. I would be happy to correspond with you if you feel comfortable doing so. Take care. :luck:

I should welcome more often. Welcome to AS and I am so glad you are here. It is a most wonderful and supportive place to learn and heal and express feelings that are not always understood outside of our little cyber community.

Hugs, if they are okay

Dragon

Thank you for all the replies. Makes me glad I found my way here. And, Mandy, thank you for the belated birthday wishes. Dragon, hugs are always welcome. Monahan sounds vaguely familiar, like maybe I've passed it on my way somewhere else, but I don't know exactly where it is.