Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello My Friends

:kitty: Hello all --I have been away for a long time so I figured a new Hello was in order. You have always been so good and supportive to me, and it seems I need that again. I'm trying to face my PTSD through therapy and also with the kindness of all of you. Lets see, to fill you in on my distractions--I paint ceramics, I read, I keep busy on the computer and try to be a good housekeeper and wife to my wonderful Hubby. I am disabled so I go to therapy 3xs a week because I'm unable to work. I have 3 grown children--Joshua,Sarah, and Julia. I have 2 grandchildren they are 3 and 4 years old. Their names are Devon and Alana. Well thats pretty much me and my activities. It is so good to be back, thank you all for your support and understanding.

Sincerely,

Roxy :wave::hug::clap::thanks::rasta::type::comfort:

glad you are here, Roxy!

welcome back to AS!

:hi:

Welcome back.

hi roxy, i didnt know u before but i hope to get to know u this time! im on disability too. it sounds like u have lots of great hobbies, and family around u. those are special things. i wish u luck with ur therapy. take ccare!

welcome back to after-silence. :)

• 2 weeks later...