Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

'ello

Nevermore

Hello,

Last night I finally got the courage to tell one of my sisters what happened to me in the past. She was angry at the people who took "advantage" of me and also fearful. She wanted me to have a group to talk to, so she started doing research. This morning she gave me a call and recommended this site.

So, here I am. I hope, together, we can improve our lives. There is always a silver lining, right? It is never too late for a happy ending to the story of our lives.

Hello,

Last night I finally got the courage to tell one of my sisters what happened to me in the past. She was angry at the people who took "advantage" of me and also fearful. She wanted me to have a group to talk to, so she started doing research. This morning she gave me a call and recommended this site.

So, here I am. I hope, together, we can improve our lives. There is always a silver lining, right? It is never too late for a happy ending to the story of our lives.

Hi nevermore. I hate the term taking advantage too. I was never giving them an advantage to do those things to me. If you ever want to talk you can PM me

welcome to after-silence. :)

:) welcome! i look forward to seeing you around the boards.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Welcome to After Silence! :flowers:

You are so right- "It's never too late for a happy ending to the story of our lives" I love that!

It's nice to meet you!

Becky

You're welcome.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Nevermore,

Welcome to Aftersilence.

Your last line "It's never too late for a happy ending to the story of our lives" put a huge smile on my face! You are so right! I'm glad you found this website and I look forward to seeing you around.

Mandy