Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

New To Forum

Hi all. I am new to AS and so far this is a really cool site. I hve recently moved from my hometown, a large city, to the middle of nowhere and I am really missing my support group and my friends. I was just starting to work on my SA issues and now have to start over with therapists and all of that and I feel so alone.

I am tired of having the past get in the way of my current relationship. I am FINALLY ready to move on, at least that is my goal. I just feel so alone and burned out.

Welcome to AS. I hope you find what you need here.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I know the feeling, as do probably everyone on this site. I'm so glad to hear that you are tired of letting your memories control how you feel. It's not an easy road, but I promise you that it will pay off big time in the end.

welcome to after-silence. :)

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Eagleeye,

Welcome to Aftersilence :flowers:

I know moving to a new place can leave you feeling alone. I'm glad you joined this website because it will never leave you alone- it's available wherever you go.

Mandy