Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Hello, I Am Here To In Hopes To Heal And Help Others To Heal!

Hello, I am a survivor!!!

It has took me many years to come to terms with the life God had in store for me!!! Through many, many years of hating every thing and every one I have finally found that life can be what you make of it and what you want in life can really happen if you just let it happen!!! I am here today because I had let my past predict my future for the most part of my life which was the wrong thing to do!!!! I want to let every one to know there is life after what we have all endeared. My name is Susan and I am A Survivor with the utmost support I have ever felt in my life, I am Blessed to be here and never thought I would make it this far!!!!

Hi I'm new here too. I just gotta say I love your positive attitude and the strength and conviction in your words, it's very inspiring and it gives me hope.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Hi I'm new here too. I just gotta say I love your positive attitude and the strength and conviction in your words, it's very inspiring and it gives me hope.

Thank You, darksparkle28

Hope this site and it's Members can be of some help to you in your healing process!!! I would be more than happy to help in any way.. I am living proof that there is hope!!!

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

Thank You

I Am Looking Forward to being part of this site!!!

You're welcome.

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

I love your positive attitude :) It is very true that you can overcome, and continue to live life to its fullest.

Welcome to AS!

I love your positive attitude :) It is very true that you can overcome, and continue to live life to its fullest.

Welcome to AS!

Exactly!!!

Welcome to AS... :flowers:

Hello, I am a survivor!!!

It has took me many years to come to terms with the life God had in store for me!!! Through many, many years of hating every thing and every one I have finally found that life can be what you make of it and what you want in life can really happen if you just let it happen!!! I am here today because I had let my past predict my future for the most part of my life which was the wrong thing to do!!!! I want to let every one to know there is life after what we have all endeared. My name is Susan and I am A Survivor with the utmost support I have ever felt in my life, I am Blessed to be here and never thought I would make it this far!!!!

hey im also new to this site, im finally starting to heal from an abusive relationship that i was in for 6 months, im finally realizing that i can go on living and try to trust again!

welcome to after-silence. :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Susan,

I'd like to welcome you to Aftersilence.

Your post is so full of courage and I love every bit of that. I hope you find the support you are looking for here. :flowers:

Mandy

Thinking of you.

Found