Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

It Has Been A Long Time My Dears.

Chasm

It has been a year since I was last on here and I can finally say, I am happy. I am safe. I have survived! I am no longer here to be helped, I am here to help. After eighteen years of mental and physical abuse, a year of being molested, and a year of recovery, I can finally stand up and say, "I am alive! You have not beaten me!" I can finally say, "If I can survive, so can you." Keep hope and never let go of it dear one. Hope will guide you through this and soon you will be standing in the light at the end of the dark tunnel. :flowers:

Thank you. :)

I am so proud of you, happy as well.

Welcome back.

:party::party::party::party: that's awesome. i don't come on here too much anymore. i come here to help and to get help regarding depression symptoms and the occasion ptsd comeback. as far as all of my abusive past, i am also a survivor. no longer blaming myself for what happened. we CAN all get there. agreed.

chasm,

how good to hear that things have turned out so great for you! :clap:

and it is really nice that you are coming back to give support now! :wub:

welcome back!!

riana

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It feels so great to be back as a survivor and to be proud of myself!

Thank you all for the warm welcome! It feels so great to be back as a survivor and to be proud of myself!

You're welcome.

welcome back to after-silence. :)

• 3 weeks later...