Due to recent upgrades, After Silence will no longer work on Internet Explorer. Please use Chrome, Edge, Firefox or Safari. ×
New registrants - please do NOT register using your real name (or anything resembling such) - your privacy is important to us and real-name registrations will be deleted. Please re-register with an anonymous display name. ×

Hi, I'm New And Feel Very Much Alone.

Hi all,

I'm new here. Just wanted to say hi. I'm 24 and was very recently...past tense of the 4-letter word that starts with "r"...I can't even write it out or I'll cry. I don't know what to think. I'm so confused.

anyways I am very glad I found this place. a friend recommended this place. nice to meet you all.

Hi there.

Welcome to AS.

I hope you find this site to be helpful.

Found

I hope you are finding your way around the boards ok.

Found

You're welcome hun.

Welcome to AS. You're not alone here. I hope you are able to find the same incredible support that I have found here since I joined. I've met people that have changed my life forever in positive ways that I never could have imagined.

Take Very Good Care

Callie :flowers:

Hi and welcome to AS Midnite!

:flowers:

welcome to after-silence. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hi MidnightBlues,

Welcome to Aftersilence. I am sorry for what you went through. No one deserves it. I'm glad that you have found this website helpful.

I really do hope you find everything you are looking for.

Mandy