Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY

Dear Survivors and Supporters,

I apologize for whatever negative posts have come into this forum. To be quite honest with you I wouldn't know who would want to sabotage a good name. There is always someone out there who is willing to make someone elses life a little harder because they can't seem to help themselves. All we can do is pray that they will one day come out of that sort of hate and dismayal with themselves and whatever they have against us and learn to instead support us.

That's exactly why I find it so easy to move on past things like this, I didn't have to actually see the posts to know they hurt a lot of people. But I had the faith in the Administrators I am helping this forum on Lindy and Verena together to make the best decisions that they could and I had the faith that I was not going to be made some kind of internet victim. It happens far too frequently among innocent individuals and what are they really going to do huh? Poke at the screen? I don't think so, see people like that underestimate exactly how much power we actually have by being so ignorant but hey if that is the kind of way they choose to waste their time than that's their life. We know exactly the roads we are traveling here and we don't intend on going off course on account of a few who have nothing better in the world to do right now. These are my tests, that's how I look at them. Everytime something or someone tries to push me back down again I'm given this great opportunity to charge right back even through pain, just get right back up again and say I know this is nothing to me, get lost. Because there are a lot of degradeing people out there and I'm sorry. I wish I could make everything perfect but we know the world is far from perfect. We can only make it the best that we can by our strong hold on support.

Love, Haullie

Guest WOLFPACMOMMA3

I DONT KNOW WHAT YOURE REFRRING TO EXACTLY BUT I THANK Y'A;LL FOR WATCHING OUT FOR OUR SAFETY AND TRYING TO MAINTAIN A SAFE HEALTHY PLACE FOR US SURVIVORS....P::

TEE

Thank you so very much. you girls are doing such a superb job at keeping us safe. Thank you!

I think that, yes, there are some people out there who will pull the rug from underneath our feet sometimes, but together, we are all that much stronger. I know that the assertiveness that i lack is found in others here, and that makes me feel all the more empowered to know that no, i do not have to be a victim anymore, i dont have to be nice all the time, and that it's okay to speak my mind-- even when i'm angry. I still feel very safe here. Thank you girls for reacting so quickly. You're the best. I love everyone here! The journey is more bearable when you're with friends.

love always, clarissa

For these of you who didn't know, we have been having some problems during the last few days because of some sick trolls who decided to post harassing and offensive msgs here.

The reason why some of you don't know about it, is because both times Lindy was here and she promptly deleted the posts and banned the trolls.

I know I have said this many times but it won't hurt to state it again. The amount of work and dedication that Lindy has been putting in here in order to keep everybody as safe as possible is simply amazing.

I, personally, like some of you didn't get to actually see those offensive posts (that would have probably triggered me and upset me!) because Lindy deleted them immediately. I was no effected by these trolls but I'm pretty sure they got Lindy upset and stressed a lot, so a huge thank to her!

Verena

A million thanks to everyone that is keeping this group as safe as possible. It's sad what some people do to get their kicks. Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you for keeping us safe, you all are true angels!:s:

i have read some of these posts and was almost tempted not to come back to this site after question the safety of all of us.

but thank goodness i didnt stop posting and thanks to all for doing a good job in such a situation

please keep up the good work

louiseP:::D

I just want to let you all know that these things may happen, no matter how hard we have been working to keep this place safe for all of you. I have seen this happen at various message boards. I know this may be upsetting, but please don't get discouraged, we're doing the best we can.

Lindy

Guest Madonna

((((LIndy and Verena))))

Thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart. You are both doing a great job and I understand that some pathetic people will come in here sometimes and pull that kind of crap, but you are doing the best job you can at keeping us safe and I'll continue to feel safe knowing that you two are in charge! Keep up the good work. It is so much appreciated :)

Madonna