Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Can I Have A Topic Moved Please?

Hi, I started a topic in the humor forums and it's something for people to post funny pictures of themselves, but a few people who want to do it aren't comfortable with it being in a public forum (yeah, kinda stupid, forgot about that part), so is it possible to have the post moved to a suitable private forum? I don't know where to move it, sorry. If it's not possible, no worries.

The topic can be found at http://www.aftersilence.org/forum/index.ph...mp;#entry818289

Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I'm sorry for the delay!

The Humor and Silliness! forum is a private forum (it used to be public but we changed it a while ago), so no worries about privacy. Only registered members have access to the Humor and Silliness! forum. :flowers:

Cool because Foundy can be pretty dorky. And I think it would be wonderful for survivors to smile for once instead of carrying so much weight on our shoulders. I will have to look through my pics. YOu are supported. No, it wasn't a stupid idea. i thought it was great.

Didn't see this till now, Thanks Vera! And no worries, there are too many topics here to hit in one day! :P