Some browsers are having difficulty with functionality. Please try an alternative browser, if this is happening to you. If you are having connectivity issues beyond this or or need assistance, email us at: aftersilence.moderators@gmail.com! ×

Back Again

flicka

I joined a couple years ago.. then kind of disappeared after a few months..

Back again.. trying to deal with the fact that I am engaged (he's amazing!).. yet the issues I have due to the SA by my former fiancée are now popping back up.. still looking for the ways to cope and trust him 100% (I DO trust him.. but I still have my doubts and the occasional panic attack :shrug: )

soooo uhhhhh hi again everyone!

:hi:

Welcome back!

Thinking of you.

Found

• 2 weeks later...

welcome back to after-silence. :)

thanks everyone :)

I posted this and had a busy couple of weeks so I didn't get back on til tonight (when I should be sleeping since I have to be at work in 6 hours) lol

the hubby-to-be had asked a few days ago if one day I could tell him what happened that night.. I told him maybe one day and then decided to just dig through and copy the story I had shared on here and emailed it to him.. told him if he wanted could discuss after he reads but at this point I could not/do not wish to dig through and bring up all the old memories about it but would try to any any questions/comments he has about it..

I understand why he wants to know.. he is trying *not* to trigger me and he hasn't triggered me during physical contact but has through comments a few times..

You're welcome.